Spring- and Season places on Camping Beringerzand in Southern Netherlands.
Each season Camping Beringerzand offers long arrangements especially for guests who wish to leave their tent or caravan on the campsite for a longer period of time.
Spring- and season places on the fields
- · Only a limited number, max. 25% of the available pitches will be used for season package
- · You can enjoy all seasons, spring, summer, autumn (7 months!)
- · Spring-arrangements can be booked on any field
- · Enjoying spring (3 months)
Spring arrangements and season places on the fields
- · During all school holidays and all weekends we offer a challenging recreation program
- · Same pitch in 2014? Returning guests can book their own season- or spring place before 23 June 2013
- · Building/Breaking up just once
- · A wooden floor in the tent is allowed
- · Lawns under the awnings may NOT be covered
- · You must regularly mow the grass around caravan and awning yourself
- · You can borrow a grass-cutter
Make sure the grass under your awning remains neat and green.
- · Build up your awning late, for example at the start of the May holidays, just enjoy the spring sun.
- · Remove the awning by the end of August. Grass needs sun light and moist, and some mowing now and then. Once your awning has been removed, the grass will be mowed weekly.
- · Regularly moisten your grass, for example on Sunday evenings before you go home.
- · It might sound strange…but….talk to the grass now and then……it will reward you by remaining green!